For their engagement photo session, Kristyn and Marc-André chose the Atwater market area.
Here are a few photos from their session. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss booking your own engagement shoot.
4 reasons to have an engagement shoot
1. It’s the best way to get to know your photographer and develop a relationship that will make the wedding day photography more personal.
2. The photographer can figure out your style and what angles and framing will make you look your best on the big day.
3. If you’re thinking of doing a hair and make-up trial, you can benefit by seeing what it will look like in photos by getting it done on the same day.
3. Engagement photos are perfect for “Save the date” cards or emails. And it’s nice to have ‘non-wedding’ professional shots of you and your partner to put in frames around the house or at work.
4. Being photographed is actually a very fun experience (even if you’re shy) – everyone should have the chance to experience it!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you would like to book an engagement shoot or discuss photography for your wedding.