I offer business portraits at my Montreal Studio or at the location of your choice. If 2 or more people need business portraits, I would recommend the “on-location” option.
My studio is located at 4877 Sherbrooke St. West (H3Z 1G9)
5 easy steps to get a great business portrait
- Schedule the session on a day of your choice. I would recommend reserving 30-40 minutes for your session.
- Consider bringing two outfits for your photo session. You might like one better in the photos and it’s nice to have the option.
- We will spend the first few minutes shooting to make sure you’re comfortable in front of the camera. After a short review of those images, we will decide the best angle, expression and look for your final photo.
- If needed we will take additional photos until we’ve got the perfect expression and look for your finished portrait.
- I always leave time to review the images with you in person and help you with the selection process. Choosing a business portrait can be a little overwhelming, so I lend my own expertise to help you make the best choices.
Delivery of your business portrait
All final images are professionally retouched and delivered within 2-3 days. Same day delivery is also possible.
You will receive your final retouched images in high resolution by email. I also include a cropped (web size) version at no extra charge. This is perfect for use on all social media platforms – especially sized for LinkedIn.
Even people who are not comfortable in front of a camera have found it to be a very easy experience.
If you’d like further information about business headshots, I recommend my blog : https://www.themontrealphotographer.com/business-portrait-photography
About the Author
Kate is a Montreal-based portrait photographer with over 10 years of experience. She specializes in business portraits on-location and in her Westmount Studio. Kate enjoys sharing her insight with clients and blog followers. Her use of natural light and technical ease allows her to create memorable, unique and beautiful portraits for all her clients. Contact Kate to find out more about her Business Portrait Photography or to schedule a Photo Session.